We know that Alzheimer's and age-related memory impairments can be overwhelming for seniors. But what we don't often talk about is how overwhelming it can be to care for a loved one experiencing dementia. Caregivers can suffer from isolation, depression and even deteriorating health, and sometimes it can feel like there is no one to help.
Short-term or Respite Memory Care is designed around caring for you and your loved one. We specialize in caring for individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia in a warm and nurturing environment. We also specialize in helping caregivers stay connected to support systems and in helping caregivers care for themselves.
Our Varietas® Memory Care Program is here for your loved one:
- on a regular basis (e.g. one day a week) or for scheduled extended stays
- focuses on positive stimulation through arts, exercise and cognitive activities
- comforts and connects seniors with others
- offers nutritious and delicious meals and snacks
- provides a safe place to rest and relax
- uses a nationally recognized, personalized therapy proven to promote engagement and reduce agitation, depression, falls and medication use
- makes them feel welcome
Short-term Memory Care is here for you:
- on a regular basis (e.g. one day a week) or scheduled stays while you travel, are ill or need extra help
- to ease into and to determine if this is a long-term option should you or your loved one need it
- to help you focus on maintaining your good health and resilience
- through a group of trained professionals who empathize, listen and support you